Innovation plays a central role in achieving a world in which water is managed wisely to satisfy the needs of human activities and ecosystems in an equitable and sustainable way. The EU – through Framework Programme research projects – is investing heavily to support innovators.
The need for dissemination
Under Horizon 2020, beneficiaries should engage in dissemination and exploitation activities. As Horizon 2020 is financed by EU citizens, it should benefit to the largest number and the fruits of the research reach society as a whole.
Who can participate?
Innovation projects funded by EU, so as to distinguish the pavilion from commercial suppliers and fundamental research on display at the InnovationLAB.
Criteria to be eligible to participate
1. Participant is a non-commercial project organisation
2. Participant is listed as EU innovation project under the umbrella of:
- a. Horizon 2020
- b. European Innovation Programme on Water (EIP Water)
What’s in it for you?
- Communicate about your project, disseminate information among national governments, regional authorities, international water professionals and other public present at Aquatech Amsterdam
- Attract the interest of potential partners for exploitation
- Enhance your reputation and visibility at local, national, and international level
- Generate market demand for the products or services that you are developing
- Increase the success rate of your project!