RAI Amsterdam | 2 - 5 November 2021
Aquatech Innovation Award
Put a spotlight on your water innovation!
Research and development in the area of water is vital for the future of many businesses, but also for a sustainable future of our world. The Aquatech Innovation Award encourages many organisations to innovate and to differentiate themselves from the competition. The winner will be announced during the Opening Ceremony of Aquatech Amsterdam. The proceeds of the Award are donated to a charity.
With over 22,000 professional trade visitors worldwide, Aquatech Amsterdam 2021 is the ideal marketing vehicle to introduce your newest innovation. The most innovative products on the market today will come under the spotlight at the Aquatech Amsterdam.
Entry your innovation
The renowned Aquatech Innovation Award offers you an unparalleled chance to enjoy the attention of the global media en water professionals. Don’t miss this opportunity and take part in the worldwide contest for the Aquatech Innovation Award.
You can enter your innovation for the
Innovation Awards 2021 in the
Aquatech Exhibitors Portal.
Request your login for the Aquatech Exhibitor Portal and you'll receive an email with your login codes and information about the next steps to entry your innovation.
Aquatech Innovation Award - Industry choice
Besides the official Jury we invite our Aquatech audience as well to vote for their favourite innovation. The entry with highest vote receives the Public Price of the Aquatech Innovation Award.
Innovation Award is open for all
We invite the new kids on the block, start-ups and other companies related to innovations in water to join the Innovation Award too. The Innovation Award welcomes non exhibitors to enter their innovation and join this global competition.
Innovation Award planning
- 15 June 2021 | Registration is open
- 8 September 2021 | Registration is closed
- 30 September 2021 | Announcement of Nominees
- 1 November 2021 | Innovation Award ceremony
Aquatech Innovation Award Categories
- Wastewater treatment
- Water Supply (Drinking Water, Clean Water Point of Use / Point of Entry)
- Transport and Process & Control
- Green Chemicals for Water Technology – new category
- Innovation – not to market yet
The entries will be judged on 3 criteria:
- Practicality (technical, economical, feasibility)
- Sustainability (environment, security, energy and efficiency)
The Aquatech Innovation Award jury consists of:
- Prof.dr.ir. C.J.N. Buisman (Wetsus – Chairman of the Jury)
- Ir. C.A. Uijterlinde (Stowa)
- Ir. P. Kamp (Retired – formerly PWN Technologies)
- Prof. M. Kennedy, PhD (UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Technology)
- Prof. Drs. J.S. Vrouwenvelder, PhD (KAUST - King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
- Dr. Ir. A.J.H. Janssen (Shell)
- Drs. H.J. Gastkemper (Stichting RIONED)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. W.M. de Vos (Universiteit Twente)
Registration fees go to charity
Water is becoming scarcer and more polluted every day. Innovations are crucial, which is why Aquatech supports them via the Aquatech Innovation Award.
We are also committed to improving the wider world, and will therefore donate the registration fee (€ 100.00 per innovation entry) to a charity.
Charity will be announced in May 2021.
For more information about the Aquatech Innovation Awards please contact Editha Hoogenberg.