6 - 8 September 2022
Aquatech Latam Awards
Aquatech LATAM Award | 4th EDITION
The Water Sector is going through very important changes and a new mindset is needed to help face the challenges of the industry.
Research and development in the Water Sector are vital to the sustainable future of our world. The Aquatech LATAM Award recognizes water technology organizations that are innovative and take the future into account when manufacturing their products. The Award also offers them a worldwide commercial impact and unparalleled opportunity to receive global media coverage.
The call will be open from May 16 to August 01, 2022.
Criteria for registration
To be evaluated as a valid nominee, all applicants must meet the criteria and be related to at least one of the Aquatech segments.
Innovative nature. - New or improved service, solution and/or product associated with the water industry. The following criteria must be met:
b) Practicality (technical, economic, feasible)
c) Sustainability (environment, safety, energy and efficiency)
- Projects that have in place for no more than one year
- Proven Services, Solutions and/or Products that have been in place for no more than one year
The Jury Panel
The qualifying Jury is made up of prominent professionals and experts in the Water Sector. It is a plural Jury with representatives of public and private institutions, who will determine the selection of the nominees for the Aquatech Mexico Innovation Award.
Aquatech LATAM Award
- The Jury will meet in August to make the final evaluation and the selection of the nominees.
- The Jury may reassign a proposal to a different category if it has been inappropriately categorized
- If the panel of Jury members consider that none of the participating proposals is of sufficient quality, no Prizes will be awarded. The Jury's decision is final. There will be no possibility to question the panel's decision and no further communication may be established.
The Aquatech LATAM Award Ceremony will take place at Centro Citibanamex | Hall C, on Tuesday, September 6, 2022
a) Please explain how many people are or will be benefited by the project
b) Please mention the place where the project is developed
c) Please mention if the project is supported by any private company, institution, organization or government