AQUATECH ONLINE BREAKOUTS
How Covid-19 is Shaking Up & Transforming Water Innovation
Join the next Aquatech Online BreakOuts on
Tuesday 30 June - Blockchain | 12:30 - 13:15 hours (CET)
Tuesday 18 August - Waste water Re-Use | 16:00 - 16:45 (CET)
* Subjects to change
Join Aquatech Online BreakOuts, an interactive live event series that is set to shake up the traditional and crowded webinar circuit. Unscripted, live discussions with industry thought leaders. Audience voting and interaction will not be optional but required! Forget passive listening; instead think active engagement.
- How will water innovation look in a landscape radically shaken and transformed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic?
- How have digital tools become essential, not optional as communication and monitoring lifelines for water utilities teams being forced to work remotely?
- Progression of digitalisation: what is in the pipeline?
- How are engineering teams progressing infrastructure projects without face to face interaction?
- Is investment into water start-ups being throttled and slowed down?
We believe in the power of bringing people together and want to continue that with BreakOuts. Aquatech Online is a global hub for water professionals, driven by likeable, shareable and engaging content. The live event series will augment our strong online presence with regular, interactive discussions on key topics.
Discover how new technologies are creating amazing breakthroughs in water technology.
Gain knowledge and insight through the high-level workshops and discussions.
Network and mingle with other water technology thought leaders.
Connect with water technology experts from leading universities and water technology companies.
Registered attendee: check your inbox, we sent an email with an access link and password shortly before the webinar starts. Open the access link in Google Chrome. Enter your name and enter the password you received from us.
Please note: the name you enter on the access screen of the webinar, will be the one visible in the webinar chat. Make sure you enter the webinar on time, as we have a fixed capacity once we are “on air”. You can access the webinar waiting room 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
Not yet registered: The registration for this webinar is not open yet. Be the first to hear about new events, by leaving your email address here.
- Make sure you use a Google Chrome browser for the access link.
- You might be connected via a VPN network, please disable your VPN connection and try again.
- Close all other applications on your computer.
- The password may have been entered incorrectly, please try again.
- We have a fixed capacity once we are “on air”. When all virtual seats are filled, the webinar access is halted. All registered attendees will also receive a link to the recordings afterwards.
Please make sure that you have selected the correct audio mode and that your speakers or headphones are plugged in. Check the volume of your computer.
Audio or video from speakers may be subject to interference depending on your own or others' internet connections.
If your problem is not listed please drop us an e-mail and we will do our best to assist.
Please note the chat function in the webinar is solely intended to submit questions for our speakers.
All registered attendees will receive a link to the recorded version afterwards.
No, both the camera and microphone functions are automatically switched off for all attendees.
Yes, the webinar works on smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.