EXHIBIT AND MEET THE WATER TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY AT AQUATECH MEXICO 2017
You are invited to exhibit at second edition of Aquatech Mexico: Mexico's largest exhibition for process, drinking and waste water.
We offer you 3 action-packed days that provide the ideal platform to make profitable business relationships, offer an easy access to Mexico's water market, exchange ideas and enhance know-how.
Interested in Exhibiting at Aquatech Mexico 2017?
- Find a local partner and generate alliances to create business opportunities in Mexico
- Access to high level decision-makers and a large customer base
- Get up to speed with the latest developments in Mexico
- Monitor market demands in one of the most lucrative markets in the world
|5 September 2017 ||12:00 - 19:00 hours |
|6 September 2017 ||12:00 - 19:00 hours|
|7 September 2017 ||12:00 - 19:00 hours|
|WTC Pepsi Center |
|Mexica & Olmecas |
| Nápoles, Benito Juárez |
03810 Mexico City
Facts & Figures Aquatech Mexico 2016
The inaugaural edition of Aquatech Mexico in 2016 was a resounding succes! Over 5,300 industry professionals visited the show, where 139 companies exhibited their products and solutions for three days. Due to popular demand, the show floor for the second edition (5-7 September 2017), has been increased with 30%!
Aquatech Mexico will help you to:
- Get a taste of the Mexican water market
- Find a partner or distributor
- Discover import opportunities
- Connect with thousands of water professionals in only three days’ time
- Establish profitable business relationships, exchange ideas and enhance know-how
- Learn the latest at CONIECO'S International Evironmental Congress
Opportunities in the Mexican Market
Mexico is the second largest economy in Latin America. Water is a strategic issue for the country’s development due to the fact that there is a low availability of water. The Mexican Government has an ambitious program between 2015 – 2030, that reaches every part of water technology and resource management. The interest and investment opportunities in the industrial sector (Food & Beverage, Energy, Oil & Gas, Mining etc.) are also growing.
- Water Treatment
- Waste water treatment
- Transport & Storage
- Process Control Technology & Process Automation
- Point of Use
Co-located at Aquatech Mexico
- WaterMex Conference - in cooperation with CONAGUA and supported by ANEAS
- PowerMex, GreenCity and Enviro Pro
- COGENERA Congress
- The GREEN Expo - the exhibition for the Environmental and Renewable Energy sectors