All eyes on water technology
Privacy Statement - Hotel Services
RAI works with hotels in order to be able to offer you ideal overnight accommodation when you visit an event. If you use RAI’s Hotel Services, we process your personal data in order to arrange your stay in a hotel.
Another reason why your personal data may be processed is if you have booked a table in one of our restaurants or other catering establishments.
In providing Hotel Services, RAI may process the following personal data:
- Name and address
- Contact details such as telephone number and email address
- Credit card details
- Booking details
Purposes of the processing
In providing Hotel Services, RAI processes your personal data for various purposes such as:
- Making hotel bookings
- Sending invoices (by email and post)
- Communication about bookings (by email and telephone)
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys
- Improving the level of service
- Collecting claims and pursuing disputes
- Regulatory compliance and compliance with court orders
In providing Hotel Services, RAI makes use of the services of other parties such as the supplier of the booking system. Personal data are also disclosed to the hotels at which the overnight stays are booked.
Situations may also occur in which we have a statutory obligation to disclose your personal data to third parties. For example, the police or the municipal authority may require us to supply data.