Why you cannot afford to miss Aquatech Amsterdam 2015
Aquatech is the world's leading trade exhibition for process, drinking and waste water. The exhibition is a unique concept in Europe with a 100% focus on water.
- 40 international delegations
- Over 70 different nationalities
- Seminars, conferences, trainings and excursions
- Visit the country pavilions and join matchmaking sessions
- Aquatech Amsterdam is part of the Amsterdam International Water Week
- See the latest technology by taking the Industrial Route
- Visit the AquaStages for educational sessions
Over 95% of the exhibition floor is booked!
Over 95% of the exhibition floor for the 25th edition of Aquatech Amsterdam is already sold. We have many exciting new and proven features for our visitors in 2015!
Be sure to visit the new Stormwater Pavilion to see the latest technologies against flooding.
At the Bluetech Innovation Pavilion you will see live demos by for example WETSUS, as they will show Blue Energy and the Floating Water Bridge.
Make sure you visit the Industrial User Experience, where industrial users can see live product and technology presentations, do extensive networking and take the special industrial tradeshow route.