We are pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural China BlueTech Awards have been selected. It’s an impressive group of companies, with technologies that exhibit exciting potential in the China market.
Representing European, Israeli, and North American water and wastewater technologies, the short-listed companies were selected from 30 nominations from companies that are actively focused on demonstrating their technology’s readiness for widespread adoption in the China market. Entrants included a wide spectrum of small and large cap companies with solutions across key industries submarkets, including: industrial, municipal biosolids, and stormwater.
After reviewing each company’s submissions, the China BlueTech Awards has selected 7 companies as finalists: The companies are:
- AppliTek: On-line analyzers, testing equipment, and monitoring solutions for water quality monitoring.
- Dais Analytic: Membrane distillation process for water purification.
- Hydro International: Stormwater and wastewater solutions leveraging innovative vortex technologies.
- In-Pipe Technology: A means of converting municipal sewerage network into an integral part of the treatment process.
- LiqTech: Ceramic membrane technology for difficult to treat industrial wastewater.
- OriginClear: A next generation solution in multi-stage electrochemistry for industrial wastewater treatment.
- PaveDrain : Green infrastructure permeable paving system addressing stormwater management problems as part of Smart Sponge initiatives.
China BlueTech Awards finalists will participate in the BlueTech Innovation Pavilion at Aquatech China, which is June 15 – 17, 2016 in Shanghai. The Innovation Pavilion is a unique element of Aquatech tradeshow developed in partnership with Aquatech China, designed to bring together the best of international water innovation that can address water risks and challenges in China.
After further review of the finalists, China BlueTech Awards Chinese judges will announce the overall winners of the 2016 China BlueTech Awards. The results will be announced at the Awards Ceremony and Reception which will be held in the Innovation Pavilion on June 15th from 5:30pm – 7:00pm.
Co-organized by Mandarin Environment and BlueTech™ Research, the China BlueTech™ Awards is a platform for innovative water/wastewater technology companies to establish their industry leadership and access an ecosystem of Chinese and international experts, corporates, and investors. The annual China BlueTech™ Awards provides a high-profile platform for technologies to demonstrate market readiness.