International networking opportunities
Globally, Aquatech connects businesses, governments and science and Aquatech China is no exception. It drives business, spreads knowledge and the networking opportunities are second to none. The content at Aquatech China is provided by high-level speakers and participants including representatives of international financing institutions and development banks, as well as Chinese regulators, government officials, contractors, technology providers, and end-users.
During this yearly event you will meet over 1,900 exhibitors and over 80,000 visitors from all over the world. We have so much to show you at Aquatech China! In-depth international conferences, theme pavilions, innovative products, inspiring talks by experts and much more.
Industrial Water Leaders Forum: Creating Value in Industries
Next to a packed show floor and speaker line up, we will present the Industrial Water Leadership Forum combining the latest technology with unique Chinese insight.
This year’s Industrial Water Leaders Forum will outline the water challenges facing industries under the title Creating Value in Industries. Industries in China are facing water challenges like never before due to stricter regulations on water usage and discharge. Meanwhile, they are beginning to look at water in a new way. Rather than a free raw material to be used and abused as they choose, businesses are beginning to see the opportunity to benefit both the environment and their shareholders through better water stewardship. Industries are increasingly encouraged to seek the expertise of a third party, which could offer cost-saving solutions to help them meet regulations and also maximize water and energy efficiency, allowing them to focus on their core production business.
Industrial Water Leaders Forum 2019 will be held on 3 June, the first day of Aquatech, at the InterContinental Shanghai Hongqiao NECC. The forum is jointly hosted by Ecolab, Global Water Intelligence (GWI) and Aquatech Global Events. Alliance for Water Stewardship is the supporting organisation of the event.
Digitalization of Water - Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment
This bi-lingual seminar will be held the first time this year (on 4 June), organised by China Europe Water Platform (CEWP). Experts, utilities, governmental organizations and companies operating in the fields of Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment will be brought together to discuss the future challenges and opportunities of smart water. Many practical issues will be involved during the seminar, like “What are the major digital technology disruptors that companies in water business will face? ” and “How does this development affect both the Chinese and European water markets?”.
Also going on during Aquatech China 2019
- A new generation of water professionals: The Future Water Leaders Programme, co-organised by Wetskills, include a variation of key notes, personal stories, innovations and cooperation. International young professionals gathered at the vibrant hub.
- Matchmaking for European companies: Are you looking for new business partners in the water technology industry? The EU Project Innovation Centre (EUPIC), the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and China Europe Water Platform (CEWP) offer you an opportunity to meet potential new collaborators for your business ventures, during Aquatech China 2019.
- AquaStage Seminars & Workshops: Knowledge exchange and networking are an important part of the Aquatech platform. The AquaStages offer visitors and exhibitors networking opportunities and easy access to educational sessions.
- Discover the Country Pavilions: Aquatech China features a wide number of country pavilions, such as the Holland, Bavarian and Europe Village pavilion. Well-known national and international companies and associations will join hands to present their countries with innovations.
- Co-located events: Benefit from free entrance to co-located shows: FlowTech, EcoTech Air, EcoTech Waste, BuildEx and Watres. These events are free for you to visit as an Aquatech China visitor.