Shanghai - China | 31 August - 2 September 2020
Digitalization of Water Seminar
Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment
Digitalization of Water @ Aquatech China, 4 June 2019, 10:00 am - 14:00 pm, hall 6.1, Aquastage
Programme: keynotes on challenges and opportunities for China and Europe, financing as well as concrete technology examples and solutions. Networking at the event and opportunities for prearranged meetings with water sector professionals from both China and Europe.
On 4 June 2019 CEWP will bring together experts, utilities, governmental organizations and companies operating in the fields of Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment. “Digitalization of Water” events discuss the future challenges and opportunities in smart water. What are the major digital technology disruptors that companies in water business will face? How does this development affect both the Chinese and European water markets?
What: Digitalization of Water - Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment
For who: Water and tech companies, utilities, investors
Where: Aquatech China, Shanghai
When: Tuesday 4 June 2019
Digitalization of Water and Aquatech China are both free of charge and provide excellent opportunities to network and promote the know-how of your organization to European and Chinese water professionals.
10:00 - 12:00 Keynotes and presentations:
- Opening words and Introduction to China Europe Water Platform, Juha Niemelä, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry of Finland
- Outlook of the Chinese Smart Water Sector - Jiang Yunzhong, China Institute of Water Resources
- Hydropower Research and National Water Resources Monitoring, Ministry of Water Resources
- Perspective from the European Smart Water Sector - Cláudio de Jesus, Águas de Portugal
- Prospects of Digitalization in International Water Industry - Christopher Gasson, Global Water Intelligence
- Solutions and Success Stories from China and Europe, including Siveco China, Helsinki Region
- Environmental Services Authority & others
12:00 Lunch + Networking
via our partner organizations powered by SWAN-Forum
When: 13:00 - 13:15 hours
Speaker: Mr Power Fang, Deputy Managing Director Hunan Lileli Environmental Technology Ltd.
Topic: Satellite Water leak Detection technology and Application
When: 13:15 - 13:30 hours
Speaker: Gary Wong, Industry Principal – Water Industry
Topic: Digital Transformations in Water
When: 13:30 - 13:45 hours
Speaker: Massimo Endrizzi Director – Water, Arcadis China
Topic: Smart Water Network for Water Quality Optimization”, a case study for Water Quality Optimization - City of Akron, Ohio, USA.