China BlueTech Awards
The China BlueTech™ Awards is a platform for innovative Chinese and international water/wastewater technology companies to establish their industry leadership and access an ecosystem for the Chinese and international experts, corporates, and investors. The annual China BlueTech™ Awards provide a high-profile platform for technologies to demonstrate market readiness.
The China BlueTech™ Awards (CBTA) are organized by BlueTech Research and Mandarin Environment in partnership with Aquatech China.
China BlueTech Innovation Pavilion
Located at Aquatech China, the China BlueTech Awards Innovation Pavilion is where technology companies, investors, researchers, government and media convened to learn and share. The Innovation Pavilion is a unique element of Aquatech tradeshow, developed in partnership with Aquatech China, designed to bring together the best of international water innovation that can address water risks and challenges in China.
China BlueTech Awards finalists participate at the BlueTech Innovation Pavilion at Aquatech China.
- Have at least one successful commercial scale pilot
- Have the capacity to execute fulfill a purchase order within a year of the 2017 China BlueTech™ Awards
Technologies are scored by Chinese judges based on factors relating to ‘readiness’ for the China market.
Readiness factors include:
- Strength of management team
- Sustainable advantage over time
- Other important market factors
- Testing & Monitoring
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Biosolids Treatment
In each category there are Chinese finalists, as well as international finalists.
Winners will receive
The China BlueTech™ Award winners will receive:
- Pilot opportunities with Strategic Partners
- Media coverage in Chinese and English
- A trophy award and recognition at the awards ceremony
Our strategic partnership with Aquatech China includes the Innovation Pavilion, which is a top destination at the expo for Chinese water corporates, investors, and regulators.