Follow the Aquatech WeChat
When & Where
Aquatech China takes place from 3 - 5 June 2019.
National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
South entrance, No.168 East Yinggang Rd.
Qingpu District, Shanghai
Join the Industrial Water Leaders Forum!
The Industrial Water Leaders Forum (IWLF) was successfully launched in 2018 as a high-level meeting point for water professionals working for end-users and providers of cutting edge technology. Also in 2019, in order to facilitate the interchange of information, ideas, and opportunities we bring together some of the most important thought-leaders who are shaping the future of water in China. These include policy makers, regulators, engineers, technologists, and most importantly the end users themselves.Read more about the Industrial Water Leaders Forum »
Investing in China and why it means business
China’s government is making ambitious efforts to improve water management and infrastructure throughout the country. The water challenges in China make the water sector a relevant industry to invest in for water industry companies.
How will attending Aquatech China help?
- Aquatech China brings together the worlds of water technology and water management
- It presents integrated solutions and a holistic approach to the water challenges Asia is facing
- It features the best possible range of new and proven products on process, drinking and waste water
- See unique novelties and advanced technological findings
- Attend AquaStages to learn about best practices and progressive solutions