During Aquatech Amsterdam 2017, visitors experienced the new Desalination Pavilion, powered by the European Desalination Society (EDS).
Desalination is a growing market for both governments and the private sector, as water scarcity and water re-use become ever more pressing issues in many regions of the world. According to the market forecast of Global Water Intelligence (GWI), the capital expenditure on seawater and brackish water desalination is to increase by 42% in 2020.
Exhibit at the EDS Desalination Pavilion
The use of desalination is growing in the Mediterranean countries (notably Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Spain) but in north-western Europe as well. Aquatech draws special attention to the trends and developments in the Desalination sector with the Desalination Pavilion, powered by EDS.Learn more about the Desalination Pavilion (PDF)»
Why joining benefits you
- Aquatech Amsterdam attracts over 21,000 attendees of which 18% is interested in desalination
- It offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to promote your desalination products and solutions to buyers and specifiers
- You will meet government policy makers, water operators, CEOs, executive management teams as well as consultants, engineers, and technical managers from a wide spectrum of businesses and government agencies
Did you know?
- Low-cost, high-impact: value for money
- You can present your best practice to a specially target audience and receive access to the delegate list
- You will be a part of a special promotion campaign before – during – and after the show
- You can free up your time: all arrangements are made for you
- The support of the EDS makes the pavilion all the more powerful
- Adiquimica, Spain
- Aqua Abib, Spain
- BASF, Germany
- EU Project – Integroil, Italy
- EU Project - REvivED Water, Italy
- EU Project – Saltgae, Italy
Benefits of exhibiting with a stand-alone booth
Increased brand recognition
Pavilion package for € 3,500 (ex. VAT)
- Ready to occupy Pavilion space
- Your time in the spotlight! 15 minutes commercial presentation time-slot
- The list of delegates attending the Desalination seminar programme and your presentation
- Increased promotion and exposure before, during and after Aquatech Amsterdam 2019
If your company is already exhibiting at Aquatech Amsterdam, it is possible to book a commercial presentation time slot in the seminar programme at €1,500 per presentation.
+39 348 88 48 406
+31 (0)20 549 13 26 | +31 (0)6 215 60 321