Aquatech offers visitors and exhibitors networking opportunities and easy access to educational sessions via the AquaStage, a semi-open podium on the exhibition floor, which is designed to offer in-depth knowledge transfer to visitors without them having to leave the show floor. The AquaStages offer exhibitors new ways to make the most out of their participation, while visitors can increase their know-how in an efficient manner. The AquaStage is located in hall 12, booth 12.230.
The AquaStage is a unique platform for knowledge exchange. Make use of the AquaStage to profile your company and generate leads by informing prospective customers about what your company specialises in.
The AquaStage programme offers targeted thematic mini-seminars or workshopson the following themes:
- 1. Smart Water Networks
- 2. Desalination
- 3. Innovation
- 4. Wet Circular Economy
A stand-alone presentation on your own specific topic is also possible. Contact the Aquatech team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Boost your company exposure
- Promotion of your presentation at show website
- Promotion of your presentation at Exhibitor Portal
- Promotion of your presentation via Aquatech social media
- Listing of your presentation in Aquatech show catalogue
- Announcement of your presentation at RAI Live narrowcasting
- Placement of your presentation slides on show website
Are you interested in participating?
Contact your local Aquatech representative or Aquatech Global Events
Good to know
The presentations can be scheduled multiple times per day, over one or more days of the exhibition.
The stage features
- 40-55 seats for spectators
- Audio-visual support (electronic presentation screen, projector, microphone and two speakers)
- Online & offline promotion of your presentation before, during and after the show
- Each day from 11:00 – 17:00hrs