HOW INDIA’S UNIQUE WATER SECTOR OFFER OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
Be part of India’s leading international water show and join over 6.500 water professionals from India and abroad. Together with market leaders and innovative players, Aquatech India 2015 will be the place to be when it comes to water technology. With the Indian government recently pledging 131 billion rupees ($2.2 billion) to spend on water projects, the potential for international cooperation has never been greater. Don’t miss out!
REACHING OUT TO INDUSTRIAL END USERS
Major industrial concerns that consume large volumes of water in their processes, will find first-class solutions for water reuse and the use of alternative water sources at Aquatech India. Enviromental considerations and sustainable water management play a central role, and since 2013 a dedicated programme has been established for this sector.
Companies attending the previous Industrial Leaders Forum included: International Finance Cooperation, CDP, EBTC, Teri University, Tata Capital Cleantech Ltd, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd and Coca-Cola India.Learn more »
THE CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF INDIA’S WATER CRISIS
- India has 16% of the world’s population but only 4% of global freshwater
- Demand for water to outstrip supply by 50% by 2030
- Reuse/ recycling of wastewater a high priority due to increasing health awareness and population pressure
- Industrial water demand to rise over 50% by 2025
- 50 cities with 1 million+ people as urbanisation adds to water needs
- Inefficient water use: 40 to 50% is lost in urban distribution system
LOOKING BACK AT AQUATECH INDIA 2014
The last edition of Aquatech India was held from 6-8 May 2014 in Pragati Maidan - New Delhi
Aquatech India displayed the latest products and innovations in process, drinking and waste water and proved itself to be a one-of its-kind, international, high quality water technology event serving the complete Indian water sector.Read more »
Failed to apply XSLT to the content.