INDUSTRIAL WATER USE IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Water scarcity has become one of the most pressing global development challenges of the 21st century. As Aquatech Global Events, we believe that the leaders in the water and industrial sectors should join forces to solve these challenges. By wasting less, polluting less, reusing more, managing effectively and becoming more efficient in all uses of water –individual, collective, agricultural and industrial – we can beat the challenges from severe water scarcity.
The ILF programme consists of a round table discussion (invitation only), a Forum with presentations from the ‘captains of industry’ followed by an interactive panel discussion that brings multiple perspectives on the sustainable use of industrial water.
Tickets ILF China
- When: 26 June 2014 | 14:00 – 17:00 hrs
- Conference fee: €93,50 (incl. VAT)
Online pre-registration is now closed. Tickets can still be purchased on Wednesday 25 June at the ILF registration desk, located at the exhibition entrance. Please note that there are limited seats for the Industrial Leaders Forum China, so we cannot guarantee a seat would be available.
For those with an invitation for the ILF, please come to the ILF registration desk to collect your ILF badge. * The package also includes coffee-break, panel discussion and access to Aquatech China.
* No cancellation/refund of ticket once purchased.
Coca Cola China
China Water Risk
|Wai Shin Chan
ILF Round Table discussions - Invitation only
Time: 10:00 -12:30 hrs
Professionals coming from a wide variety of industries and with different backgrounds such as NGO’s, investors, multinationals, researchers and related governmental departments will gather to discuss Industrial water sustainability subjects. Each table has its own topic, which are amongst others:
- Ensuring China’s Water, Food & Energy Security: Implications for Global Trade - facilitated by Debra Tan, Director China Water Risk.
Read more about this discussion topic »
- Water as a value driver for industries - facilitated by Dr. Ingo Aghte, Partner McKinsey & Company
- China's war on pollution and the impact on industry - facilitated by Wai-Shin Chan, Director - Climate Change Strategy, HSBC limited.
Read more about this discussion topic »
On invitation only (email email@example.com
) Confirmed guests at the Round table discussion and ILF:
- Chinese Environmental Protection Department
- China National Textile and Apparel Council (CNTAC)
- China Water Risk
- City Government of Lishui
- Consulate General of the Netherlands
- European Union Chamber of Commerce in China (EUCC)
- Natural Resource Defence Council
- Shanghai Minsion Environmental Protection Science and Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co., Ltd.
- Suez Environment
- US Department of Commerce
- Water Quality Association
ILF Forum and Panel discussion
14:00 – 14:05 Opening by International Finance Corporation
14:04 - 14:50 Keynote speeches by:
- Keynote of Wai-Shin Chan, Director - Climate Change Strategy, HSBC limited
Subject: China's war on pollution and the impact on industry
- Keynote of Dr. Ingo Aghte, Partner McKinsey & Company
Subject: Water as a value driver for industry
- Keynote of Water Technology company
Subject: Industrial water solutions
14:50 - 15:20 The water stewardship journey of: AkzoNobel, H&M and Coca-Cola, YanJing Beer
15.20 - 15.45 Coffee/Tea break
15:45 - 17:00 Interactive Panel discussion: Moderator: Navneet Chadha, Principal Operations Officer IFC Advisory Services (member of the World Bank) ILF Panel members:
* Participating companies and speakers are subject to change * Simultaneous translation will be available for the ILF forum in Chinese
- AkzoNobel – Mr Jin Weixin, Site Director Ningbo, AkzoNobel
- Coca-Cola – Yifei Zhang, Environment Sustainability Senior Manager, Coca-Cola China
- H&M - Joyce Tsoi , Manager, Water Stewardship Program H&M
- HSBC – Wai-Shin Chan, Director - Climate Change Strategy, HSBC limited
- Mckinsey - Dr. Ingo Aghte, Partner McKinsey & Company
- WWF - Liu Yifeng, Water Stewardship Programme Manager
- Yanjing Beer - Zhu Zhensan, Chairman of the Board the Yanjing Beer
- Pentair – Deepak Rao, Vice President - Sales, Advanced Filtration
Would you be interested in joining the ILF panel, become a sponsor of the ILF or in case you would please contact Annelies