Meet face-to-face with over 70,000 water professionals
Aquatech China is Asia’s leading water trade show for process, drinking and waste water. Connect with water professionals from over 90 different nationalities in the world’s largest venue in Shanghai.
We offer you 3 action-packed days that provide the ideal platform to make profitable business relationships, exchange ideas and enhance know-how.
More than just an exhibition
Also at Aquatech China 2017:
- Industrial Water Leaders Forum
- BlueTech China Innovation Awards
- Country pavilions
- Free entrance to FlowEx
- Free entrance to Ecotech
- Free entrance to BuildEx
- And much more!
China BlueTech Awards
The China BlueTech™ Awards (CBTA) are organized by BlueTech Research and Mandarin Environment in partnership with Aquatech China. During the 2016 trade show, the most innovative Chinese and international water/wastewater technology companies were honored by winning the prestigious awards.
From 15 - 17 June 2016, 70,000 water professionals were able to visit stands of more than 1,400 companies exhibiting at Aquatech China.
A resounding success!
For three days, over 70,000 visitors made profitable business relationships, exchanged ideas and enhanced know-how at Aquatech China 2016. See what happened on the show floor.
Why visit Aquatech China?
China’s government is making ambitious efforts to improve water management and infrastructure throughout the country. The water challenges in China make the water sector a relevant industry to invest in for water industry companies.
Why visit Aquatech China 2017?
- Aquatech China brings together the worlds of water technology and water management
- It presents integrated solutions and a holistic approach to the water challenges Asia is facing
- It features the best possible range of new and proven products on process, drinking and waste water
- See unique novelties and advanced technological findings
- Attend the Industrial Water Leaders Forum and AquaStages to learn about best practices and progressive solutions