Thank you for visiting Aquatech china 2017
Over 70,000 water technology professionals exchanged ideas and solutions during three days filled with business opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming you next year, 31 May - 2 June in Shanghai!
A resounding success!
For three days, over 70,000 visitors made profitable business relationships, exchanged ideas and enhanced know-how at Aquatech China 2016. See what happened on the show floor.
From 7 - 9 June 2017, 70,000+ water professionals visited stands of more than 1,900 companies exhibiting at Aquatech China.
China BlueTech Awards
The China BlueTech™ Awards (CBTA) are organized by BlueTech Research and Mandarin Environment in partnership with Aquatech China. The most innovative Chinese and international water/wastewater technology companies are honored by winning the prestigious awards.
More than just an exhibition
- Free access to 1,900+ stands
- BlueTech China Innovation Awards
- Country pavilions
- Free entrance to FlowEx
- Free entrance to Ecotech
- Free entrance to BuildEx
- And much more!
Investing in China and why it means business
China’s government is making ambitious efforts to improve water management and infrastructure throughout the country. The water challenges in China make the water sector a relevant industry to invest in for water industry companies.
How will attending Aquatech China help?
- Aquatech China brings together the worlds of water technology and water management
- It presents integrated solutions and a holistic approach to the water challenges Asia is facing
- It features the best possible range of new and proven products on process, drinking and waste water
- See unique novelties and advanced technological findings
- Attend AquaStages to learn about best practices and progressive solutions