BlueTech Research Innovation Pavilion
For the second time, BlueTech Research is hosting the Innovation Pavilion at Aquatech Amsterdam. The Innovation Pavilion consists of 8 short-listed and specially selected companies and provides them with the opportunity to showcase the latest in cutting edge water technologies. The innovations on display at the BlueTech Research Innovation Pavilion are focused on circular economy applications.
Find your launching partner
Meet your (first) customer
Why exhibit at the Innovation Pavilion?
- Align your company with cutting edge innovation
- Create, develop and enhance brand credibility
- Lead generation: connect with investors and industry influencers
- Forge strategic partnerships that will accelerate your route to market
- Ability to compete for the prestigious Aquatech Innovation Award
- Customized matchmaking
What is included
- Ready to-occupy display unit with company logo
- Presentation opportunity on the Aquatech stage
- Opportunity to win Aquatech Innovation Award
- Premier space location within the tradeshow floor
- Innovation Pavilion is included on Industrial Water User tour
- Organised BlueTech Pavilion tours with advance promotion
- Catalogue listing
- Dedicated Pavilion web page with participating company logos
Looking back at the last edition
In 2015, the BlueTech Research Pavilion Exhibitors were:
- Akvola Technologies
- Aquisense Technologies
- Arvia Technology Ltd
- Fathom Water Management
- LLC Magpie Polymers
- Metalmembranes.com B.V.
- Spiral Water Technologies
Visitors were able to visit the Pavilion to connect with other industry professionals, investors and industry influencers and discover outstanding business opportunities in the worldwide water markets.
Fathom Water Management, Arvia Technology, and Metalmembranes were nominated for the Aquatech Innovation Award. Aquisense Technologies was also nominated and became winner of the category “Not-yet-to-Market” in the Aquatech Innovation Award.