Aquatech Amsterdam 2017 brings you world-first introductions and new and award-winning products. The Aquatech Innovation Award has been granted for many years to the most innovative product, service or solution in the water industry. Aquatech Amsterdam invites exhibitors to enter their most innovative designs to be judged by an independent expert jury.
Categories of the Aquatech Innovation Award
- Water treatment (drinking water, clean water, including point of use)
- Waste water treatment
- Transport & Storage
- Process control technology & process automation
- Innovation – not to market yet
Exhibitors wishing to submit products for the Aquatech Innovation Award should complete the online application by July. Exact date to be announced. The internationally recognized jury assessed entrants on the basis of originality, practicality, and sustainability.
All nominees and winners will receive extra promotion and will be displayed at the InnovationLAB (booth 07.550)
Jury members of the Innovation Award 2017
- Prof.dr.ir. C.J.N. Buisman (Wetsus – Chairman of the Jury)
- Ir.C. Uijterlinde (Stowa)
- Ir.P. Kamp (former CTO at PWN Technologies)
- Ir.J.T. van der Zwan (PUM Netherlands Senior Experts)
- Ir.J.G. Langeveld (TU Delft)
- W.F. Volmer BSc (Nmi Certin BV)
- Prof. M. Kennedy, PhD (UNESCO - IHE Institute for Water Technology)
- M. Kruisweg (Akzo Nobel)
The proceeds of the Aquatech Innovation Award go to: AMREF Sustainable water access for the Masai in Kajiado, Kenya
This project focuses on a reduction in the number of water-related diseases with the Masai by improving access to safe drinking water and sanitation. With this project, approximately 50,000 people will have access to safe water. Approximately 16,500 people will have access to sanitation and these people will also be informed about the importance of good personal hygiene.