Aquatech China 2014 will take place at the World Expo Center Spring 2014 in Shanghai. Aquatech China will bring together the worlds of water technology and water management, aiming to present integrated solutions and a holistic approach to the water challenges facing Asia.
Aquatech China 2014 features the best possible range of new and proven products on process, drinking and waste water. Come and find out about unique new novelties and advanced technological findings and make sure to attend the Aquatech Conference and the AquaStages, where you learn about best practices and progressive solutions.
Undoubtedly, Aquatech China has become the most professional and the biggest international water show in China.
Highlights Aquatech China 2013
- 50,000 sq m, 1,000+ exhibitors, whereby 50% are from China mainland
- Many country pavilions including China, Israel, USA, Japan, Korea Taiwan and Canada
- 200 High level seminars and conferences interacted with the trade show
- Focus on waste water treatment and membrane & water treatment
- Integrated Aqua Solutions 2013 (IAS conference)
- Aquastages (stage for exhibitors to present new solutions, give demonstrations, and technical sessions
- 2013 Pump Summit Forum with the theme: The technology of pumps in the water supply & drainage & water treatment
When and where
Wednesday 25 June 09.00 – 17.00 hours
Thursday 26 June 09.00 –17.00 hours
Friday 27 June 09.00 –15.00 hours
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
1099 Guozhan Road
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center
Aquatech China 2013 will take place in the The Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center. The Shanghai Expo Exhibition is one of the leading exhibition centers for international events worldwide and strategically located on east bank of the Huangpu River. The venue is well-connected to other areas of Shanghai by both the metro and bus network. Furthermore, the superior location brings benefits to the convenient traffic.